I've been pondering doing the same thing but it took me the month of January to figure out what items I want to make. I have come up with one item for each month of the year but I am just going to make them whenever I have time, I won't necessarily assign each item to a specific month of the year. That way, if an item comes on sale or I have more time one month than another, I'll be able to take advantage of the sale or the free time to accomplish something on my list.
1. Name banner for Brecken's room using my friend's Cricut
2. Cloth Wallet to store receipts in3. Sweet Pepper Jelly-from the Sure-jell box. Will only use 10 jalapenos and both red & green peppers as told to me by my friend, Stephanie, whose jelly I LOVE.
4. Kimono Shoes5. Make curtains for at least one room in the house we move to
6. Cake Pops
7. Make something from Ana White's Website
8. Wooden plaque for house
9. Homemade meatballs that my husband will like
Easy Crazy Crayon Party Favors
11. Peppermint Playdough
12. Make marshmallows
Would you like to join me in finding some new things to try this year? I found a couple great posts that have lists of some really excellent ideas to try. I haven't had time to look at most of the links individually but the ideas look fabulous!